Best Home Remedies for Wart Removal
Warts - How to Get Rid of Naturally?
Our readers asked us many times how to get rid of warts naturally. There have been questions about the various types, including warts on hands, feet, face, neck, toes, even genital warts. No metter does a person have it on fingers or all over the body, it is important to understand that not all types of warts are same. See the picture below to learn how to recognize all of the different types.
Homemade Wart Remover Reviews
It sounds weird, but it is the most popular home wart remedy, especially for plantar warts. How it works:
1. Place a small piece of duct tape over your wart to cover it completely. Be sure to use a grey or colored duct tape.
2. Leave the tape for approximately one week.
3. Remove the tape after 6 - 7 days.
4. Soak your wart in warm water for one minute.
5. Gently debrided with an emery board, pumice stone, or other gentle abrasive.
6. Left uncovered overnight.
7. This process is repeated until the wart is gone.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar acts as anti-bacterial skin cleanser and also regulates the skin's pH balance. Not only it is a proven wart remover, but it also helps prevent acne and skin infections . How to use: Dip a cotton ball into apple cider vinegar and apply directly to the wart. Tape it down on the wart and leave it as is for a few hours. After three days you should start seeing results.
Aloe vera is often used to treat warts. It ia one of the least aggressive treatments, yet very effective. The best solution would be if you have an Aloe Vera plant - break off a leaf and squeeze a few drops of gel onto the wart. If you do't have one, there are several products that you can purchase online. Quality and purity should be your top priorities. If you’re buying aloe vera juice, organic is an absolute must. If you can't find it, you can try the Aloe Vera gel, instead.